There are many reasons why the iPhone is showing facetime activation error. To activate facetime, you must connect your iPhone to WiFi or cellular data.
Almost all mobile plans include facetime activation errors, but if you have a prepaid plan, you need to verify your account. You may need to add money to your account to receive text messages.
However, I cannot determine if there is an issue with the iPhone or the phone package, causing an activation error for facetime. Follow these step-by-step instructions to find out the real reason and correct why you are getting an error when trying to activate facetime!
Facetime activation error
Make sure airplane mode is off
When Airplane mode is on, the iPhone cannot activate facetime as it cannot connect to WiFi or cellular networks. Open Settings and make sure the toggle next to the Airplane mode is turned off. If Airplane mode is off, activate it or try again. Airplane mode and off
Check WiFi and cellular data connections
Facetime activation error can only be activated when the iPhone is connected to a WiFi network or mobile data. It should be checked and verified if your iPhone is connected to WiFi or cellular data. First, open Settings and tap WiFi to make sure your iPhone is connected to WiFi.
Make sure that the switch next to WiFi is turned on and that there is a blue checkmark next to the network name. If WiFi is on, turn it off and on again. Likewise, you can fix minor software errors by turning them off and on again. Make sure your iPhone’s mobile data is on.
Close and reopen facetime
If you activate the facetime switch and then select it again, you may be able to solve the problem of facetime activation errors on the iPhone. First, open the settings and click on the message.
Press the button next to facetime activation error e at the top of the screen to cancel. Press the switch again to select facetime again. If the switch is green, you can see if the switch is on.
Close the image in the Settings application
- Check for updates to your operator settings
- Wireless providers and Apple often publish updates on career settings, which allow iPhones to connect to carrier networks. Open [Settings] and click [General] -> [Version information] to check if the job parameter update is available.
- If there is an update, a pop-up window usually appears on the screen within seconds. When the pop-up window appears, click [Update].
Update your iPhone
Apple has released a new iOS update to fix minor bugs and introduce new features to the iPhone. Update iPhone to iOS 12
Sign out of your Apple ID
- Signing out of your Apple ID and reconnecting can solve a small problem with your account.
- Open Settings. Scroll down and click Finish. You must enter your Apple ID password before signing out.
- Please check your Apple ID and exit.
- Because you left your Apple ID,