FaceTime is an excellent application made by Apple Inc. The beautiful thing about this video calling product is that you can easily connect with other people who will make video or voice calls. This amazing FaceTime app integrates with all devices supported by iOS and Macintosh computers with Mac OS X 10.6.6 or higher. Communication is an essential part of today’s life, and you can easily use this app on your Mac to stay connected to your personal life and workplace
With this app Time contest app, you can chat with family and friends as you walk, connect with employees, make presentations, talk to customers, and make checklists.
This document explains the basic download features, how to use it, and how to configure of FaceTime
Download FaceTime for Mac OS
To use FaceTime on your Mac, just a few clicks. Face Time is a built-in Mac app. facetime comes pre-installed on all the latest Mac versions. Just add your iPhone number and Apple email ID, and you’ll have one of the highest quality video devices on the Mac. You can easily add other users’ contacts using Apple devices (Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.).
If your Mac does not include this app, go to the Mac App Store to download the app. The Mac App Store requires at least Mac OS X 10.6 or later. The Mac App Store can be obtained from the desktop or the pre-installed App Store.
How to install FaceTime on the Mac Apple Store
- Enter “FaceTime” in the Mac Apple Store integrated search bar, find the “Facetime” application, or directly click “here.”
- After installing or getting facetime software on your Mac, you can use your Apple device to make unlimited video or voice calls to everyone.
- Essential components of the app
- Mac OS Mac or Mac OS X 10.6 or later are required.
- Any contact you use for video or voice calls requires an Apple I., Or you must use a Mac.
- Interestingly, you can enjoy the app sound with Apple Watch users on the Mac.
- Make sure you have a good and fast internet connection for high-quality video or voice calls.
- Before you start using this application, you must create an Apple ID.
How to configure FaceTime on your Mac
- To start connecting with other users through facetime, you must follow all the steps below.
- First, it launches FaceTime software on the Mac. It can run using software install on the Mac or by installing app from the Mac App Store.
- Face-to-face notification feature for Mac:
- You can type or disable the microphone.
- Enable/disable the video as you wish
- You can change the screen size to see sharper images.
- End the call at any time.
- To change the “Facetime” settings on your Mac, you can easily do the following:
Open the facetime Apple menu and go to System Preferences, Notifications.
Pingback: Facetime for blackberry free download Latest version
Pingback: Facetime not working on Mac: How to fix FaceTime problems
Pingback: How does facetime work for iPhone, iPad, and Mac