How to make a FaceTime call on iPhone, iPad, or Mac: FaceTime, a wonderful video calling application that is specifically designed for Apple devices. This application comes as a in-built in all of the Apple devices that are iPhone and iPad. Even MAC devices can also install FaceTime video calling application which is quite easier and quicker. Hence, this application is widely being used by all these devices for video calling, even though there are plenty of other video calling applications. The reason behind FaceTime application being so popular is that it comes with excellent video and audio quality along with some of the best features.
The most important thing to make a video call using FaceTime application is to maintain correct network connectivity. So, that a call can be done to the people living in any part of the world, without any difficulty. Though this application is developed only for Apple devices, even it can be used on MAC as well as Windows OS devices. So, let’s checkout the process of making a video or audio call using FaceTime application on iPhone, iPad and MAC.
All the people you care about most right there in front of you.
Best of all, it’s easy to use!
- How to make a FaceTime Audio or Video call on your iPhone or iPad
- How to make a FaceTime Audio or Video call on your Mac
- How to switch from a regular call to FaceTime on your iPhone
- How to turn off video while on a FaceTime call
- How to use Siri to place a FaceTime call
- How to use FaceTime with Apple TV
How to make a FaceTime Audio or Video call on your Mac
- Open FaceTime app on your Macbook from Applications folder.
- Enter the details like as name, email address, or phone number of the person you want to call.
- Enter the details like as names, email addresses or numbers if you want to create a group call.
- Click Audio or Video to start your FaceTime call.
How to make a FaceTime Audio or Video call on your iPhone or iPad
- Open FaceTime App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the + button.
- Enter the Details like as name, email address or number that you want to call
- Enter the more details names, email addresses or numbers if you want to create a group call.
- Tap Audio or Video to start your call.
Process of making a FaceTime call using iPhone or iPad
Connecting through FaceTime application is quite easy for making a video or audio call using the Apple devices iPhone or iPad. Here is the step-by-step process of making the call.
- The first and foremost step in this process is to open FaceTime application on iPhone or iPad, whatever device the user is using for making a video or audio call.
- Tap on the button that is displayed as ‘+’ in the application.
- Then just start typing the name or phone number or email address of the person to whom call needs to be done.
- On the screen two buttons are displayed as ‘Audio’ and ‘Video’, a call need to be done as per the requirement by tapping on the respective button.
Process of making a FaceTime call using MAC
MAC devices also allows the users to install and use FaceTime application for making a audio or video call. Here is the step-by-step instructions for making a FaceTime call.
- The first thing is to open the FaceTime application on the MAC device.
- As soon as the application opens users will be able to send the place where one needs to enter the name or number or email address of the contact to whom call need to be done.
- Once all the details are entered correctly.
- Then check the two buttons which are displayed as ‘audio’ and ‘video’, make a call as per the user convenience by just tapping on the respective button.
In this way a FaceTime video or audio call is made using this application to a single contact. In case, if the same call need to be done to more than one number or popularly known as group call can be done by just entering more than one contact, either through email addresses or phone numbers or contact names.